Michael Wilburn, Director
First Baptist Church
3000 South John Young Pkwy.
Orlando, FL 32805
Cell: (352) 697-5384
Office Phone: (407) 514-4413
Office E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to the Orlando Extension Center web page. For more information, please call us at the office Monday-Thursday at 407-514-4413.
Returning Student Registration Now Open for the Spring 2017 semester.
Final day to register and pay tuition is January 20, 2017.
Spring 2017 Syllabi:
PATH5331 - Jerry Barlow- Fridays Hybrid 4 Times: Textbooks Required:
1) Bisagno, John. Pastor’s Handbook. Nashville: Broadman and Holman, 2011. ISBN: 978-1-4336-7149-4
2) Cothen, Joe H. Equipped for Good Work. 3d ed. Edited by Jerry N. Barlow. Gretna: Pelican, 2012.
ISBN: 978-1-4556-1613-8 *The New Orleans LifeWay store has arranged with Pelican Publishing to offer this book at a discounted price.
3) Witmer, Timothy Z. The Shepherd Leader. Phillipsburg, NJ: P & R Publishing, 2010. ISBN: 978-1-59638-131-5 (pbk.)
Optional Textbooks (will be helpful and may be used in class assignments):
1) Bryant, James W., and Mac Brunson. The New Guidebook for Pastors. Nashville: Broadman and Holman, 2007. ISBN: 978-0-8054-4429-2 (pbk.)
2) Horner, David. A Practical Guide for Life and Ministry. Grand Rapids: Baker Books, 2008. ISBN: 978-0-8010-9195-7 (pbk.)
3) Segler, Franklin M. The Broadman Minister’s Manual. Nashville: Broadman Press, 1968. ISBN: 0-8054-4223-07
1) Click on the below links to download the catalog or apply
2) Funding Your Education: The Financial Aid Office is equipped and ready to assist you in funding your education. Contact them to set up a payment plan, inquire about what scholarships or loans you may qualify to receive, and for financial counseling. Click on their link: http://www.nobts.edu/financial-aid/default.html
3) Writing Center Links:
Turabian Tutor Click on this link to download the latest edition of the Turabian Tutor in pdf format. It is based on the 7th Edition of the Turabian style manual which contains several substantial changes from the 6th edition.
4) Library Helps Topic Links:
5). Click here for the online bookstore: http://www.freewebs.com/gmorris_nobts/